Hello[:
Long time since I last posted!
Okay today went for facial at WhiteSands.
Not that torturing[:
Next appointment on 28December!
Bought 2clips & an earring at Helen.
Mummy finally bought that board thing for my sister(:
& shopped shopped at WhiteSands for a while longer.
Then, wanted to go Tmall with mum.
But she was like "Tolong Tolong" hahaha.
YiXuan was in Tmall!!!
So, if I went & didnt see her,
Both of us would go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.
I'm addicted to Gameboy(:
All of a sudden man!
Dr.Mario is very fun(:
I'm able to go to level 16! -screams
Mindy's mum loves Dr. Mario(:
Caught the link? hahaha!
But she loves SuperMario & I hate that!
Caught the difference? hahaha!
She made me in love with Cheese Fries(:
Okay, I love Cheese Fries esp. Central one!
Dinner was done by my Brother.
Okay, it was nice la.
Surprising man.
He can cook):
I cant.
Shameful.
Darn.
Veronica, you so tsktsktsk.
tsk tsk tsk. :D
I feel like posting some pictures now.
060606
111106
301106
Me&Gaby(:
Long time since I last posted!
Okay today went for facial at WhiteSands.
Not that torturing[:
Next appointment on 28December!
Bought 2clips & an earring at Helen.
Mummy finally bought that board thing for my sister(:
& shopped shopped at WhiteSands for a while longer.
Then, wanted to go Tmall with mum.
But she was like "Tolong Tolong" hahaha.
YiXuan was in Tmall!!!
So, if I went & didnt see her,
Both of us would go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.
I'm addicted to Gameboy(:
All of a sudden man!
Dr.Mario is very fun(:
I'm able to go to level 16! -screams
Mindy's mum loves Dr. Mario(:
Caught the link? hahaha!
But she loves SuperMario & I hate that!
Caught the difference? hahaha!
She made me in love with Cheese Fries(:
Okay, I love Cheese Fries esp. Central one!
Dinner was done by my Brother.
Okay, it was nice la.
Surprising man.
He can cook):
I cant.
Shameful.
Darn.
Veronica, you so tsktsktsk.
tsk tsk tsk. :D
I feel like posting some pictures now.
060606
111106
301106
Me&Gaby(:
Me&Jessie(: Rongbin introduced this show to me.
Darn, its fab.
Japanese Show.
MY first time watching a Jap Show(:
Very very very nice!!!
One Litre Of Tears :D
Super Touching.
I teared in episode 1&3 alr):
KK, I'll chiong the show someday again :D
<3